Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kayla is finishing up another round of ivs we got it before she need to be put in the hospital. well I have some good News Kayla don't have an eating disorder its all a control issue!!!!! she has been doing great she gained 2 pounds in the last month she finally is 64 lbs still needs a lot more weight to stay healthy but that is a start. Today is a snow day we had so much snow its as high as our pool deck i would lose the kids if we went outside to play and we have more coming on monday ugh! I hate snow!

I've been entering more giveaway for babys since my brother and his wife are expecting so far I won a Bumbleride Stroller and I'm so jelouse that is a sweet ride only if i could shrink one of my kids. My baby is turning 6 wow how time flys and now i have the baby blues .

No comments:

Post a Comment